GDC Vault is part of the Informa Tech Division of Informa PLC
This is operated by a business or businesses owned by Informa PLC and all copyright resides with them. Informa PLC's registered office is 5 Howick Place, London SW1P 1WG. Registered in England and Wales. Number 8860726.
|Session Name:||Developer-Publisher Relationship Dynamics: From Creating to Distributing Mobile Content|
|Company Name(s):||Walt Disney Internet Group|
|Track / Format:||GDC Mobile: Deals and Distribution|
Did you know free users get access to 30% of content from the last 2 years?
2005 was great a year for mobile gaming and all signs point to an even better next couple of years as the industry continues to thrive. As todays industry is built on strong relationships and quality products, it is vital for the developer-publisher relationship to flourish beyond the once standard paper deal. This session highlights the following key topics:
* Forging a solid developer-publisher relationship
* Structuring successful deals
* Pros and cons of creating original vs. branded IP
* Multi-platform development
* Methodology prototyping, development and design content from concept to completion
* Creating a buzz among consumers