You've been logged out of GDC Vault since the maximum users allowed for this account has been reached. To access Members Only content on GDC Vault, please log out of GDC Vault from the computer which last accessed this account.

Click here to find out about GDC Vault Membership options for more users.

close

The Number One Educational Resource for the Game Industry

Session Name:

Your Freemium Mobile App is Leaving Money on the Table. Here's What You Can Do About It. (Presented by Tapjoy)

Overview:

The mobile app industry will be worth $77 billion by 2017, yet most developers are generating revenue from less than 5% of their users. Knowing your "whales" and keeping them engaged is important, but why just focus on that 5%? In order for an app to truly reach its revenue potential, developers must maximize the engagement and revenue of the other 95% of their users. In this session, you'll learn how predicting your user's behavior and taking action on those insights can help you deliver custom campaigns and app experiences to stop leaving money on the table.

Did you know free users get access to 30% of content from the last 2 years?


Get your team full access to the most up to date GDC content

  • GDC 2015
  • Steve Wadsworth
  • Tapjoy
  • free content
  • Monetization
  • Monetization